- Industry Visionary and Strategist will Share Vital’s Enterprise Imaging Solutions at HIMSS AsiaPac ‘17 September 10, 2017
10th September, 2017 – Minnesota, USA – Vital Images’ Chief Information Stategist will address their Vitrea® modular solutions at the upcoming HIMSS AsiaPac ’17 conference. The annual event will be held September 11-14, at the Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. Read More
- Vital’s Practice Management Tool Coming to AHRA 2017 July 10, 2017
July 10, 2017 – Minnetonka, Minnesota – Vital Images, Inc., is showcasing a new version of its Practice Management analytics tool at the annual meeting of the Association of Medical Imaging Management (AHRA), July 9-12, in Anaheim, California, at booth #105. Read More
- Opportunities Abound for Vital Customers through Vitrea® Intelligence July 10, 2017
July 10, 2017 – Minnetonka, Minnesota – When it comes to managing a medical imaging practice – either as a business, or as an integral part of a busy hospital – leaders want insight into how their operation functions. Read More
- Vital Images Highlighting latest version of Vitrea® Advanced Visualization at SCCT Scientific Meeting June 29, 2017
June 29, 2017, Minnetonka, Minnesota – Vital Images is highlighting the benefits of its Vitrea solutions as it participates in the 12th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, July 6-9, in Washington, D.C., at booth 401.
- Vital to Address Specialized Workflow and Efficiency Challenges at SIIM 2017 May 30, 2017
Collaborating to improve interoperability and enable evidence-based decisions
Minneapolis, May 30, 2017 — An industry expert from Vital Images, Inc. (Vital) is participating in a discussion with the healthcare community on specialized workflow and efficiency challenges at SIIM 2017, June 1-3, Pittsburgh, PA.
- King Edward VII’s Journey to Deconstructed PACS Explored May 8, 2017
Minneapolis, May 8, 2017 – HIMSS Europe attendees will have a unique opportunity to learn about how one of England’s most prestigious private hospitals deconstructed its PACS and revitalized its imaging services.
- Vital Brings “Connect” Capabilities to Vitrea® VNA February 17, 2017
Image Management Workflow Across Disparate PACS Systems
Minneapolis, February 17, 2017 —Vital Images, Inc. (Vital), a Minneapolis-based advanced medical imaging and informatics company announces the introduction of Vitrea VNA connect deployment. The connect deployment allows a hospital based PACS system to recognize relevant comparisons in other non-affiliated image locations such as a regional repository or disparate PACS system. The technology allows for either ad-hoc or automated query retrieves of patient images, and localizes the metadata to the format used by the requesting PACS.
- Vital Explores “The Way of Tea” During HIMSS 2017 February 15, 2017
John Halamka, MD, MS, to Present at Authentic Tea Ceremony
Minneapolis, February 15, 2017 — Vital Images, Inc. (Vital), a Minneapolis-based advanced medical imaging and informatics company is inviting guests to take a brief, tranquil break and immerse themselves in a traditional Japanese tea ceremony during the highly energetic pace of a major conference in February.
- Vital to Demonstrate New Image Sharing Strategy February 13, 2017
Sharing capabilities for Vitrea® Enterprise Imaging customers
Minneapolis, February 13, 2017 — Vital Images, Inc. (Vital), a Minneapolis-based advanced medical imaging and informatics company will be demonstrating new image sharing capabilities for current Vital customers. The solution allows users to share images from different types of media between providers, hospitals and patients.
- Vital to Showcase Enterprise-wide Modular Imaging Strategy at HIMSS 2017 February 9, 2017
Enterprise Imaging Interoperability Solutions to Maximize Existing IT Infrastructure
Minneapolis, February 8, 2017 —Vital Images, Inc. (Vital), a Minneapolis-based advanced medical imaging and informatics company will feature Vitrea® Modular Enterprise Imaging interoperability solutions at HIMSS 2017 in booth 3969, February 20-23, Orlando, FL. Vital’s modular enterprise imaging solution is a comprehensive, customer-centric and scalable platform for personalized viewing, image management, workflow and resource planning designed for healthcare organizations to revitalize, consolidate and maximize existing healthcare IT infrastructure.
- Vital Receives the No. 1 Category Leader Ranking for Advanced Visualization by KLAS Report: “2017 Best in KLAS: Software & Services” January 31, 2017
Minneapolis, January 31, 2017 — Vital Images, Inc. (Vital), a Minneapolis-based advanced medical imaging and informatics company, has ranked number one for its Vitrea Advanced Visualization software in the Advanced Visualization category of the “2017 Best in KLAS: Software & Services” report released by the independent healthcare research firm.