Full-powered Solutions for 2D, 3D and 4D
Vitrea software is a multi-modality advanced visualization system providing comprehensive applications in a variety of IT environments.
Multi-modality applications enhance diagnostic confidence across the organization. By providing access to advanced clinical tools, Vitrea software enables physicians to have meaningful interactions wherever they are.
Advanced imaging tools, such as in-suite 3D viewing and automated measurements, facilitate improved clinical outcomes with powerful applications, streamlined partner integrations, and clinical solutions and workflows tailored to your needs.
- Intuitive user interface with a dark colour scheme designed for viewing in the reading room
- Helps facilitate improved clinical outcomes with powerful clinical workflows and superior partner applications seamlessly integrated into Vitrea Advanced Visualization
- Increased efficiency with a consistent user interface and experience for all modalities
- Easy to deploy thin client solution does not require specialized software to reside on client computers
Vitrea Advanced Visualization Deployments
- Workstation – A one user, intuitive multi-modality workstation increases productivity helping to optimize the time and resources needed to produce clinical results.
- Extend – A three-user, multi-modality solution that increases your department workflow with a cost-effective alternative to enterprise integration, all with minimal IT impact
- Enterprise – An enterprise-wide advanced visualization solution that provides scalable thin client access to multi-modality clinical solutions anywhere in your medical enterprise.
Vital’s suite of applications offers full-powered solutions for 2D, 3D, and 4D advanced visualization used to process and analyze clinical data from multiple modalities – CT, MR, XA, PET, PET/CT, US, and SPECT. Applications for Cardiology, Neurology, and Oncology provide comprehensive toolsets that supply medical specialists with information for planning procedures and treating patients.
To provide the best tools to our customers, Vital provides partner applications integrated seamlessly into our software.
- Check with your Vital Sales Representative or Solution Architect for your supported applications set
Vital’s clinical applications contain many workflows to assist users when working on specific clinical exams. These can be used to automatically optimize the screen layout and visualization settings.
Powered by Olea Medical®
Olea Pulse™* is a fully automated CT/MRI post-processing application that streamlines acute care patient stroke protocols.
- Instant volumetric estimation of infarct and penumbra
- Automated multi-volume computation
- Dynamic thresholding perfusion maps to visually assess hypoperfused area
- Automatic and instant report delivery by email to key physicians
- Olea Pulse is not a black box. You can access all post-processing steps and modify parameters, anywhere, at any time.
- Vendor neutral and easy integration into IT systems
- Automated and customizable stroke report
*Olea Pulse is powered by Olea Medical and is available for sale in Canada, Asia Pacific and the US.