Building Excellence for the Future
November 25, 2017 – Minnetonka, Minnesota, USA – Vital Images® unveils the newest version of Vitrea Advanced Visualization software, which is the cornerstone of its imaging platform. This includes numerous product enhancements and state of the art modality applications that have been incorporated into the release.
Vital is a pioneer in the industry, with over 25 years of experience in advanced visualization technology. Vital developed a modular viewing platform that can be configured to meet the unique viewing needs of users, providing access to relevant images from across the entire healthcare organization.
Version 7 will be available for demonstration in Vital’s booth (North Hall, #7323), at the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) annual meeting, in Chicago, November 26 to December 1.
Performance and workflow efficiency along with a lightweight integration engine ensure users have standardized toolsets across all modalities and all “ologies.”
“We continue to improve and enrich our clinical offerings across all modalities,” says President and CEO Jim Litterer. “At Vital, we are pleased and excited about the significant improvements we continue to add to our premier advanced visualization offerings.
A sample of Vital’s newest innovations:
- Intuitive user interface with a dark color scheme for better viewing in the reading room
- Semi-automated Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement valve plane measurements
- Updated stent manufacturer templates and Fleischner Criteria for 2017
- 4D CT Brain Perfusion addition for DSA shuttle perfusion and 4D support for thin slice axial and helical data
- Multi Modality Viewer updates for XA, PET and PET/CT
- CT Colon Analysis with electronic bowel cleansing (EBC)
- Stereolithography (STL) export for enterprise users with new 3D printed anatomical models on display in the Vital booth
- 4K high resolution monitor support
- Increased rendering performance and faster time to first image
- Shared modified presets across the organization
“In addition to the existing exceptional partner integrations with their newest releases, we have three new partner applications that help make this platform truly dynamic and focused on the clinical demands of the industry,” says Dave Nuthals, Product Line Director, Advanced Visualization.
4DM, powered by INVIA, is state-of-the-art software for nuclear cardiology quantification, review and reporting for SPECT, PET, and hybrid-CT patient studies. 4DM enables physicians to assess a patient’s cardiac health by reviewing patient images and 4DM quantifications all in a single, convenient, and configurable application.
Building on Mirada Medical’s vision to provide simple and accurate solutions to complex image analysis problems in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer, Vital is pleased to announce two new integrated applications.
- Mirada RTx delivers software tools for radiation therapy treatment planning that bring new levels of functionality, speed, and accuracy to the planning process.
- Mirada Nuclear Medicine (NM) Workflows provides flexible display protocols and workflows that allow quick and easy reading of NM studies.
About Vital Images
Vital Images, Inc., a Canon Group company, is a leading provider of diagnostic imaging and enterprise informatics solutions to help healthcare organizations deliver exceptional care while optimizing resources across multi-facility organizations. The company’s solutions are scalable to meet the unique needs of hospitals and imaging centers and are accessible throughout the enterprise anytime and anywhere. For more information, visit www.vitalimages.com, or join the conversation on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube.
Vital Images and Vitrea are registered trademarks of Vital Images, Inc. in the US and may have protection in other countries.
For more information contact:
Senior Marketing Specialist