CT Lung Density Analysis
New Feature – CT Lung Density Advanced Thresholding
CT Lung Density Advanced Thresholding* is a separately licensable option within CT Lung Density Analysis.
- Menu selection within CT Lung Density Analysis application
- Advanced thresholds expand upon the power of lung density by identifying areas displaying nodule, ground glass, reticular, and honeycomb shapes and linear patterns
- Identification of these shape characteristics and amount of lung tissue affected provide powerful support to physicians in identifying extent of lung conditions and their progress over time
- Automated lung segmentation is optimized to minimize editing needed in very dense lung tissue areas
- Interactive threshold overlays provide impactful visualization of density distribution
- Flexible quantitative results display enables rapid export in image or report format
CT Lung Density Analysis software provides CT values for pulmonary tissue from CT thoracic datasets. Three dimensional (3D) segmentation of the left lung and right lung, volumetric analysis, density evaluations and reporting tools are integrated in a specific workflow to offer the physician quantitative support for diagnosis and follow-up evaluation of lung tissue images.
- Aids in characterization of areas of low attenuation within the lungs and provides quantifiable controls and renderings for communication with referring clinicians
- Semi-automatic right lung, left lung and airway segmentation
- Visualization of lung density with color-defined Hounsfield Unit (HU) ranges
- Lung density result quantification with HU density range, volume measurements, lung density index and the PD15% measurement
- Improved image quality for noisy images with built-in denoising function
- Results table provides concise summary of volumetric findings
- Results table capture provides a restorable snapshot for rapid review of lungs
- Density graph/histogram of the classified lung voxels’ relative frequencies
- Comparison of upper and lower lung density index ratios
- Adjustable density thresholds for refining and optimizing HU ranges
* CT Lung Density Advanced Thresholding is only available with version 7.14.
* CT Lung Density Advanced Thresholding is available under Emergency Use Authorization in the US Only. It is not available for sale outside of the US.