Advanced Visualization Full-Powered Solutions
Vitrea software is a multi-modality vendor agnostic advanced visualization system providing comprehensive applications in a variety of IT environments – from single-site to multi-site standardization. Vitrea Advanced Visualization can help you standardize and consolidate your radiology IT footprint.
Generate photorealistic images using cutting edge Global Illumination rendering technology
Global Illumination is an alternate 3D rendering technique to help provide a more photorealistic view of human anatomy. Users are able to acquire and share these images for communication and education.
Select images for closer examination from a gallery of 2D or 3D views
- Interactively manipulate an image in real-time to visualize anatomy and pathology.
- Annotate, measure and record selected views.
Advanced imaging tools, such as in-suite 3D viewing and semi-automated measurements, provide physicians with patient information anywhere, anytime. Radiologists can share images throughout their enterprise.
Shift ahead with Subscription-based Pricing.
Powerful clinical workflows and partner applications seamlessly integrated
Applications for Cardiology, Neurology, and Oncology provide comprehensive toolsets that supply medical specialists with information for planning procedures and treating patients.
Upgrade, standardize, and bring the latest clinical applications within reach.
See the benefits of upgrading to the latest software version, the latest features and benefits, and the latest offering for our customers to help standardize advanced visualization systems, reduce total cost of ownership, gain operational efficiencies, and bring premier advanced visualization applications within reach.
Vitrea Advanced Visualization Benefits
- Facilitates improved clinical outcomes.
- Intuitive user interface.
- Access remotely with enterprise deployment option.
- Increased efficiency through consistent user experience and protocols across all modalities.
- Easy to view in the reading room – dark color scheme.
- Thin-client solution with no software footprint on existing workstations.