MR Multi-Chamber Wall Motion Tracking
MR Multi-Chamber Wall Motion Tracking is designed to assist with cardiac analysis and enable the delineation of the inner and outer walls of both the atria and ventricles using ECG-gated MR cardiac cine images, in order to obtain quantitative information regarding cardiac function and strain analysis.
- Evaluate all four chambers – LA, RA, LV and RV
- LV full auto contour detection
- RV full auto contour detection – powered by a machine learning contouring algorithm
- Perform cardiac function and strain analysis based on delineated myocardial contours across all chambers
- Display strain, strain rate, and twist and torsion for global/regional strain parameters
- Perform dyssynchrony analysis segment by segment
- Visually assess wall motion scoring for each of the AHA segments
- Display ejection fraction, stroke volume, and cardiac output for cardiac functional parameters
Note: MR Multi-Chamber Wall Motion Tracking is not available for sale in all geographies, including the US.