New feature for Advanced Visualization, Gartner Report, and more
New Feature – CT Lung Density Advanced Thresholding
CT Lung Density Advanced Thresholding* is a separately licensable option within CT Lung Density Analysis.
- Menu selection within CT Lung Density Analysis application
- Advanced thresholds expand upon the power of lung density by identifying areas displaying nodule, ground glass, reticular, and honeycomb shapes and linear patterns
- Identification of these shape characteristics and amount of lung tissue affected provide powerful support to physicians in identifying extent of lung conditions and their progress over time
- Automated lung segmentation is optimized to minimize editing needed in very dense lung tissue areas
- Interactive threshold overlays provide impactful visualization of density distribution
- Flexible quantitative results display enables rapid export in image or report format
* CT Lung Density Advanced Thresholding is only available with version 7.14.
* CT Lung Density Advanced Thresholding is available under Emergency Use Authorization in the US Only. It is not available for sale outside of the US.
Learn more about the CT Lung Density Analysis application.
If you would like more information about the new CT Lung Density Advanced Thresholding option, please contact us.
Vital is named as a Representative Vendor in the February 2021 Gartner Market Guide on Vendor Neutral Archives.
You can use a Market Guide to understand how the status of an emerging market aligns with your future plans. In addition, since Gartner has published over 100 Market Guide research notes, IT and strategic leaders can gain a broad view of many markets, including mature and smaller markets, in an easy-to-read format.
See the report and learn more.
Vital Partners with Radboud University Medical Center to Deliver Next-Generation VNA
Vital was awarded a contract after recently completing a production-ready proof of concept with Radboud UMC of the Netherlands. Read more about how Vital Images delivered next a generation VNA data orchestration engine.
“We needed a scalable vendor-agnostic solution that could consistently connect data within our systems.” says Laurens de Grootwe, a Lead Product Owner in Information Management at Radboud UMC. “We found that solution within Vital . It was important that Vital solution could connect with a third-party enterprise viewer. We needed more than just archiving, we wanted data orchestration. The successful completion of the proof of concept gave us the confidence in Vital that we were looking for.”
AV Quick Tips
How do I make my 3D look like this?
Step 1 – click Chevron to extend menu
Step 2 – select calcium.