CT Body Perfusion 4D
CT Body Perfusion 4D enables whole organ functional assessment. Parametric maps, based on the contrast flow through an organ, provide additional information to aid clinical decision-making. Views and layouts for dynamic display of images are created throughout the duration of the scan.
- Single-input organ workflow for display of Arterial Flow (AF) map
- Dual-input lung workflow for display of Pulmonary Flow (PF), Arterial Flow (AF) and pulmonary Perfusion Index (PI) maps
- Dual-input liver workflow for display of AF, PF and hepatic PI maps
- Deformable registration and motion correction
- Patlak Plot method for display of Arterial Flow maximum slope, Patlak Equivalent Blood Volume and Patlak Flow