CT Colon Analysis
CT Colon Analysis provides clinicians with the ability to perform CT colonography. It provides optimized layouts for 2D and 3D examination of the lumen, including tools for quantitative analysis of suspected polyps.
- Auto-segmentation of colon with creation of 2D and 3D centerline for simultaneous multiplanar reformatting (MPR) and 3D review
- Single-click polyp segmentation for morphological characterization and quantification of size, density and distance to rectum or anal verge
- Integrated filet view and endoluminal fly-through
- Automatic fluid/stool tagging and subtraction
- Polyp assessment and reporting using C-RADS guidelines