CT Endovascular Stent Planning
CT Endovascular Stent Planning (EVSP) enables visualization and measurements of aortic vessels for evaluation, treatment and follow-up for aortic vascular disorders. It automates 3D segmentation of the aorta and initializes stent measurements, based on a template provided by stent manufacturers for a highly efficient workflow.
- Automated segmentation of the aorta with centerline and contour editing tools
- Stent-graft templates for abdominal and thoracic aortic aneurysms
- User-guided workflow with automated identification of anatomical landmarks and stent-specific endovascular measurements
- Key measurements supporting fenestrated grafts using the clock angle tool and clock overlay functionality
- Create new, add or modify stent planning templates with the Custom Device Template Editor