CT Liver Analysis provides tools for segmenting and quantifying the liver and liver-related tumors. It provides automatic registration for display of multiple series, optimized screen layouts and quantification tools for routine clinical measurements.
- Tumor tracking with RECIST and WHO measurements
- Single-click liver and vascular segmentation
- Single-click tumor probe with tumor margin borders viewing in 2D/3D
- Volume fusion, support for up to four timed phases. For example, arterial, venous or delayed
- Virtual resection planning