CT Lung Analysis
CT Lung Analysis aids in measure and characterizing lung nodules. The interface and automated tools help to efficiently determine growth patterns and compose comparative reviews.
- Automated segmentation of lung and airways with expert presets for visualization
- Single-click lung nodule segmentation tools to include solid nodules and ground glass opacity (GGO) nodules
- Quantification of lung nodules with nodule growth and doubling times in comparison studies
- Streamlined workflow transfers lung nodule findings to your site’s existing PowerScribe® 360 deployment
- Additional software offerings for Lung Screening Initiatives