CT Lung Density Analysis
CT Lung Density Analysis software provides CT values for pulmonary tissue from CT thoracic datasets. Three dimensional (3D) segmentation of the left lung and right lung, volumetric analysis, density evaluations and reporting tools are integrated in a specific workflow to offer the physician quantitative support for diagnosis and follow-up evaluation of lung tissue images.
- Semi-automatic right lung, left lung and airway segmentation
- Visualization of lung density with color-defined Hounsfield Unit (HU) ranges
- Lung density result quantification with HU density range, volume measurements, lung density index and the PD15% measurement
- Density graph/histogram of the classified lung voxels’ relative frequencies
- Comparison of upper and lower lung density index ratios
- Adjustable density thresholds for refining and optimizing HU ranges