CT SUREPlaque provides the visualization and measurement of vessel walls and plaque characteristics in arterial vessels using color defined Hounsfield Unit (HU) ranges through a streamlined workflow. It can assist in the stratification of patients identified to have atherosclerosis.
- SUREPlaque tools assist clinicians in evaluating the characteristics inside blood vessels:
- Quantify plaque burden and coronary remodeling non-invasively
- Visualize coronary vessel anatomy and disease with ease using defined HU ranges
- Characterize a lesion in the vessel wall as either calcified or non-calcified
- Single-click segmentation with automatic centerline and lumen boundaries
- Automatic measurement and display of: lumen area and diameter; plaque area; plaque burden; ratio of wall area and lumen area; plaque volume; and plaque index