CT TAVR Planning
CT Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) Planning assists with the assessment of the aortic valve and in pre-operative planning and postoperative evaluation of transcatheter aortic valve replacement procedures.
- Ability to load multiple volumes or series, allowing users to analyze and perform measurements in different phases of the cardiac cycle with combined reporting
- Automatic segmentation of aortic root, aortoiliac vessels with multiple viewing options including volume rendering, MIP, MPR, curved and straightened vessel MPR views
- Custom reporting templates with user guided automation assists with analysis and necessary measurements
- Three-point aortic valve plane definition
- Flexibility to enable planning for transfemoral, subclavian and transapical delivery approacheswith display of C-Arm angles for device placement