Vitrea Image Denoising
Vitrea Image Denoising is a software-based, post-processing filter designed to be used in conjunction with original image data. It assists clinicians in the enhancement of 3D and MPR CT and XA image presentation by enabling pixel noise reduction while preserving edge detail, spatial size and 3D structure within the original images. Image Denoising is accomplished by using Canon Medical’s Structure Preserving Diffusion Algorithm (SPD).
- SPD denoising algorithm
- Customized filter, with reduced pixel noise and improved signal contrast to noise ratio (SNR)
- Real time toggle between original and denoised volumes
- Predefined image filter presets may be modified and saved for future use
- Interactive denoising preview capability
- Compatible with multi-phase and multi-volume datasets within select corresponding protocols