Spectral Analysis application facilitates further detailed analysis of spectral imaging data. This application can be used in a variety of clinical settings and body regions, such as: iodine mapping in oncology.
- Allows you to review bone/water basis material pair.
- You have the ability to save personalized review preferences, including customized iodine maps, image preferences, image layouts, and more.
- Ability to generate maps and histograms to assess relative atomic number of a given object, or to confirm the presence of a known material such as iodine.
- Volume batching allowing you to export volume data sets for use in other post processing applications or for volumetric image review.
- Additional features including vessel analysis, brain analysis, user-specific customized layouts and more.