- Canon Medical and Vital® to Deliver Comprehensive Vitrea® Enterprise Imaging Solution to Western Australia November 8, 2019
November 8, 2019 – Minnetonka, MN – Canon Medical Systems Corporation (Canon Medical) and Vital, a Canon Group company, have been awarded a $47.2M AUD contract by the Western Australia Department of Health (WA Health) to implement a new medical imaging platform solution.Read More
- Vital, a Canon Group company, Recognized in Gartner’s Hype Cycle for Real-Time Health System Technologies, 2019 Report October 2, 2019
October 2, 2019 – Minnetonka, MN – Vital, a leading provider in Enterprise Imaging solutions, was named in the Gartner Hype Cycle for Real-Time Health System Technologies, 2019 report1. This report can help CIOs assess the value of healthcare technologies that will enable the next-generation healthcare delivery organization archetype.Read More
- Vital® to focus on Enterprise Imaging and Encounters-Based Imaging Workflow Experience at SIIM 2019 June 24, 2019
Society for Imaging Informatics in Medicine (SIIM) Annual Meeting will start on Wednesday, June 26 in Denver, CO.
June 24, 2019 – Minnetonka, MN – At this year’s Society for Imaging Informatics in Medicine (SIIM) Annual Meeting, Vital will highlight Enterprise Imaging and how Encounters-Based Imaging Workflow can help improve patient and provider satisfaction. Vital, a Canon Group company, will be in booth 417-419, during the annual meeting in Aurora, CO. Visit vitalimages.com/events to learn how Vital can help organizations make enterprise imaging possible.Read More
- Vital® Partners With Baptist Health to Deliver Complete Vitrea® Enterprise Imaging Solution June 11, 2019
Baptist Health is Arkansas’ largest healthcare provider and physician network. The solution deployment will include the full Vitrea Enterprise Imaging suite.
June 11, 2019 – Minnetonka, MN – Vital announced today continued success with Baptist Health in the implementation of the Vitrea Enterprise Imaging solution. Baptist Health is Arkansas’ largest healthcare provider and physician network. The solution deployment will include the full Vitrea Enterprise Imaging suite.Read More
- Vital moves Waterloo office to new, expanded UpTown facility May 29, 2019
The office will settle in the heart of Waterloo in a 21,000 square foot space.
May 29, 2019 – Waterloo, Ontario – Vital, a Canon Group company, a leading provider of a healthcare enterprise imaging solution, has moved and expanded their Waterloo office into the growing UpTown area. The move relocates Vital’s office to 19 Regina Street North, Waterloo.Read More
- Vital Spotlights True Interoperability at HIMSS 2019 and Celebrates a KLAS No. 1 Ranking for Advanced Visualization February 7, 2019
February 7, 2019 – Minnetonka, MN – Vital, a Canon Group company, will demonstrate its powerful Vitrea® Enterprise Imaging solution at this year’s Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) Annual Conference and Exhibition, booth #5959, Feb. 12 -14 in Orlando, FL. Additionally, Vital recently announced that it has secured a number one Category Leader Ranking for Advanced Visualization in the 2019 Best in KLAS: Software & Services report. KLAS is an independent healthcare research firm and 2019 Best of KLAS names top-performing healthcare IT vendors globally, reported by healthcare providers.Read More