- Join Vital Images at RSNA as we spotlight Enterprise Imaging and the latest in Advanced Visualization November 26, 2019Read More
Vital Images is hosting must-attend events featuring customer insights, innovation and discussions around Enterprise Imaging.
November 26, 2019 — Minnetonka, MN — Vital Images®, a Canon Group company, will join Vital Images in booth 1933 at this year’s Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) annual meeting in Chicago, December 1-6. Join us for special events within the Vital Images booth 1933 for discussions around enterprise imaging, implementation and interoperability. Learn more vitalimages.com/RSNA.
- Vital Images Attains VMware Partner Ready for vSphere Validation November 26, 2019Read More
November 26, 2019, Minnetonka, Minn. — Vital Images®, a Canon Group company, today announced that its Vitrea® Advanced Visualization has attained VMware Partner Ready for vSphere validation. This is valid for the enterprise deployment option only.
By validating Vitrea Advanced Visualization with VMware vSphere, and attaining the VMware Partner Ready logo, Vital Images has tested and verified its interoperability with VMware vSphere and can fully manage customer support requests for Vitrea Advanced Visualization with VMware vSphere.
- Vital Images Joins Canon Medical to showcase Collaborative imaging at RSNA 2019 November 13, 2019Read More
Attendees will experience the full power of Vitrea® Enterprise Imaging through hands-on demonstrations, in-booth presentations and more.
November 13, 2019 — Minnetonka, MN — At RSNA 2019, Vital Images, a Canon Group Company, will be sharing a booth with Canon Medical and Olea Medical to showcase how Vitrea® Enterprise Imaging can seamlessly integrate into the patient’s health care journey. With a focus on Collaborative imaging, Vital Images will be giving booth visitors the opportunity to witness first-hand how the latest visualization and healthcare informatics technologies can create new value across the entire healthcare continuum.
- Vital Images® to Deliver Comprehensive Vitrea® Enterprise Imaging Solution to Western Australia November 8, 2019Read More
November 8, 2019 – Minnetonka, MN – Vital Images Systems Corporation have been awarded a $47.2M AUD contract by the Western Australia Department of Health (WA Health) to implement a new medical imaging platform solution.
- Vital Images, a Canon Group company, Recognized in Gartner’s Hype Cycle for Real-Time Health System Technologies, 2019 Report October 2, 2019Read More
October 2, 2019 – Minnetonka, MN – Vital Images, a leading provider in Enterprise Imaging solutions, was named in the Gartner Hype Cycle for Real-Time Health System Technologies, 2019 report1. This report can help CIOs assess the value of healthcare technologies that will enable the next-generation healthcare delivery organization archetype.
- Vital Images® to focus on Enterprise Imaging and Encounters-Based Imaging Workflow Experience at SIIM 2019 June 24, 2019Read More
Society for Imaging Informatics in Medicine (SIIM) Annual Meeting will start on Wednesday, June 26 in Denver, CO.
June 24, 2019 – Minnetonka, MN – At this year’s Society for Imaging Informatics in Medicine (SIIM) Annual Meeting, Vital Images will highlight Enterprise Imaging and how Encounters-Based Imaging Workflow can help improve patient and provider satisfaction. Vital Images, a Canon Group company, will be in booth 417-419, during the annual meeting in Aurora, CO. Visit vitalimages.com/events to learn how Vital Images can help organizations make enterprise imaging possible.
- Vital Images® Partners With Baptist Health to Deliver Complete Vitrea® Enterprise Imaging Solution June 11, 2019Read More
Baptist Health is Arkansas’ largest healthcare provider and physician network. The solution deployment will include the full Vitrea Enterprise Imaging suite.
June 11, 2019 – Minnetonka, MN – Vital Images announced today continued success with Baptist Health in the implementation of the Vitrea Enterprise Imaging solution. Baptist Health is Arkansas’ largest healthcare provider and physician network. The solution deployment will include the full Vitrea Enterprise Imaging suite.
- Vital Images moves Waterloo office to new, expanded UpTown facility May 29, 2019Read More
The office will settle in the heart of Waterloo in a 21,000 square foot space.
May 29, 2019 – Waterloo, Ontario – Vital Images, a Canon Group company, a leading provider of a healthcare enterprise imaging solution, has moved and expanded their Waterloo office into the growing UpTown area. The move relocates Vital Images’s office to 19 Regina Street North, Waterloo.
- Vital Images Spotlights True Interoperability at HIMSS 2019 and Celebrates a KLAS No. 1 Ranking for Advanced Visualization February 7, 2019Read More
February 7, 2019 – Minnetonka, MN – Vital Images, a Canon Group company, will demonstrate its powerful Vitrea® Enterprise Imaging solution at this year’s Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) Annual Conference and Exhibition, booth #5959, Feb. 12 -14 in Orlando, FL. Additionally, Vital Images recently announced that it has secured a number one Category Leader Ranking for Advanced Visualization in the 2019 Best in KLAS: Software & Services report. KLAS is an independent healthcare research firm and 2019 Best of KLAS names top-performing healthcare IT vendors globally, reported by healthcare providers.